Monday 23 July 2012

... with history at the end.

Hi everyone,

How are things? Blogging from the phone (again) tonight. Hope you liked the big photographical post from earlier today.

Productive day. Most of my targets met, but still somehow unsatisfying. I don‘t know why. Just tired I guess.

Back at the Casa by 7:30pm. Reheated the remains of last night‘s dinner and consumed with a cup of green tea (makes the digestive system more efficient).

After dinner I rattled off another short piece in response to a book review in the Baton Rouge Advocate. Will see if Joni wants to veto it. It touches a few possibly thorny issues in recent American history, and I don‘t want to make her life awkward. It might be better to wait till a chance presents to send it to a journal in California or the Pacific northwest.

These articles must sound pretty stupid. One publication, after all, does not a career make. But bear with me, please. I know that I‘m a second rate lawyer. I‘ve always known that, and I hate my self for it.  But I was born to write history, and this is the only way of starting that journey that‘s presenting itself.

Ok, time to sleep.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment