Tuesday 20 March 2012

Horizontal blogging: part umpteen

Hi everyone,

Not an exciting post tonight, I‘m afraid. But let‘s face it: most of these aren‘t exciting. I‘m not exactly spending my days emulating Earnest Hemingway.

It was another all-paperwork day, just getting matters moved along. Productive and, I guess, a bit reassuring after yesterday. Although I did find myself wondering if there were a loophole in my Lenten vows, as it was a day where I could have done murder for a hot chocolate. Another dinner at the office and left at 10:00pm.

Facebook tells me Joni and the girls are really getting a caning from their allergies. Poor things. That was always one of the roughest things for Joni here: the sheer number of things she was allergic to. I guess it‘s a bit better there, but it doesn‘t seem like much. And the munchkins have inherited her allergies, it seems, which is rotten plus a lot for her to have to handle. Thank God her family is there to lend a hand.

I have a peer review tomorrow, and I‘m feeling pretty good that I can do it without repeating last time‘s meltdown. My time to shine!

Ok, time to get some sleep.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment