Thursday 21 November 2013

Friday morning

Hi everyone,

Short post just before I get up to do some strength-work before breakfast.  I just woke up from the weirdest set of dreams in ages (having a major freak out while working as a window washer on Bourke Place or the Rialto, both being buildings I used to work in.  Kind of odd as I've never had a problem with heights.  Anyway, maybe it's a metaphor, maybe it's my brain telling me it doesn't care for these Prosomnia pills.  I think I'm fine either way.

Work is good, although I'm a bit annoyed with my performance this last few weeks.  My brain doesn't seem to want to get out of second gear.  On the plus side, more people are coming through the door, so there seems to be more work about.

Time to get up I guess, and face the day.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment