Tuesday 23 August 2011

A Note from the Management

Hi everyone,

Well, I see that my readership stats have gone through the roof.  I always wanted to have a public; it seems I've got one!

By way of a quick update: I've edited the post on taking the girls to Melbourne; Mrs T felt it might be better not to have the girls' pictures in it, and she's probably right, so they've been removed.

Also, I can't help but think some of the reading has been particularly drawn by some of the more personal posts, rather than by any literary merit at my end.  The thing is, the personal stuff wasn't really what I had in mind when I started this blog.  I've been umming and arring this afternoon about taking it down, and as a compromise, I'll leave the more personal material up till tomorrow lunchtime (or evening, depending on how busy the day is) and then remove it.  If you have a desperate yen to print them / email them / have them tattooed on a bicep, this might be a good time to do it.

Looking forward to posting more soon.  If I get a few hours, I'll hopefully finish the third (and final) chapter of that short story.  The first two bits actually came out sounding good.

Out of interest, did anyone like the poetry?  I don't know that it's really me.

Cheerio,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment