Monday 19 August 2013

Another week begins

Hi everyone ,

Another week begins, and I'm updating by phone.  Yesterday's springlike day morphed into wind and rain by evening.  I was cooped up in the office all day today, and tonight has turned cold again.  On the other hand, it was still kind of light at about 6pm which is a heartening sign.

The day itself was a little frustrating, inasmuch as I got about 75% of my goals met, but got bogged down in one job for a big bit of the day.

Shopping for dinner in the evening.  Dad at Flinders, so it was just mum, me and Top Gear.  Annoyed with myself that I failed to finish off the oil and gas chunk of studies this evening and let myself get distracted into drafting a casenote.  Dangerously close to that project drifting off track.  Must. Stay. Focused.

Ok: I guess that's the update.

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment