Wednesday 14 August 2013

Not enough hours in the day.

Hi everyone,

Typing this while I put off another foray into Texas oil and gas law.  I'm afraid I lost focus there for a bit.  On the other hand, I've been quite effectively networking with other lawyers through LinkedIn, GooglePlus and the Wordpress blog.

The new job is going well.  Still feeling great when I get up in the morning and drive to work.  Actually in control of things still which I find slightly astonishing.  Sometimes I need to remind myself not to let myself drift, which is my worst sin, but aside from that, I find myself energised by the coming of every new day.  The coming of every new day, and a few pots of coffee at least.

Mum and dad are both fighting off the flu at the moment, so she's mumbling more and he's even deafer than usual.  The Casa Tuck is like a Laurel & Hardy routine some days!  The flu shot I had last year with H&W seems to be holding up still, so I'm still ok.

All feels pretty good still.  Many things I want to write, and there's some short courses I'm trying to squeeze in too.  Godammit, I need more hours in the day!

Sorry.  I guess that's it for the moment.  More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment