Tuesday 24 November 2015

UPDATED: Have I got a deal for you!

Further Update (13 January 2016) I can confirm that the diary and the book on zombies have now been claimed and are on their way to Wisconsin!  However, in their place I'm now able to offer a (somewhat battered) copy of ...

Image from here


If you're a true-crime buff, this is certainly a book I can recommend!




Update (21 Dec 2015) - The challenge continues!  I was able to give blood the other evening, but I've decided to let the challenge roll until all books are claimed: so far they're all still up for grabs.  As a bonus, the first to claim also gets the 2016 Blood Donor diary thrown in too.



Have a great Christmas people!
 
======================

I just received the annoying news that I won't be able to donate blood for the next three weeks (a person I've been in contact with has come down with shingles and the blood bank wants to know if I've picked it up).  But I thought: if life gives you lemons, see if anyone you know has a bottle of vodka and some ice.  Since I'm on the sidelines, I have an offer to make.
 
I have a copy of each of these books to give away
 
  The World's Most Infamous Murders 
The World's Greatest Crimes of Passion
Images from here, here and here.

To claim one of them, you need to be one of the first three people to either

(a) make a blood/plasma/platelet donation; or



Image from here

(b) join the Red Cross in your country.

 

Image from here


Books will be mailed.  Offer is open till 14 December when I'm out of quarantine or until all 3 books are claimed.

And ... go!

No comments:

Post a Comment