Monday 2 November 2015

News from today

Hi everyone,

Maybe because the weekend was so packed, today at work actually seemed slower than it was. The impression was misleading I should say: there was enough work to keep me busy practically all day, which I'm grateful for.

Weather was calmer and brighter today, although I had a few computer things to do so the only walk I managed was to go and buy the paper.

Some troubling news about the agenda for the next meeting of my team at work: read one way, it suggests there may be terminations from the unit.  We'll know next week, but it is troubling.  Unemployment is a nuisance I could do without right now.

No more for now.  Cup Day public holiday tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll get a decent blogpost written.

Hope all your days are going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment