Wednesday 23 April 2014

A snowman in Las Piedras

Hi everyone,

This will be a whiny venting post.  I'm sitting here at my desk at work trying to hold my shit together.  I just saw somewhere on the web a picture from Frozen - the one that says something about "do you want to build a snowman?".


This, of course, makes me think of Grace and Rachel and how they saw the movie lately and were so excited by it, and how I wasn't there to share it with them and sing with them and be a father to them.

And how I've wound up here, divorced and alone and as trapped as the characters in The Wages of Fear.  Living a bazillion miles from my darling kids, applying my skills for the benefit of clients who mostly distrust me and some of whom actively despise me.

I know I'll bounce back, and find a way out of these issues, but right now I feel like I've reached into my bag of tricks and found it empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment