Friday 18 April 2014

So it's been a while

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been AWOL so long.

No real excuse: life has been a little same-y of late.  Work, run, shower, sleep, repeat.  It's not bad, I have to say, but it doesn't give me a huge amount to say.

Errr, so what do I have?  Well, I've started my training with the State Emergency Service.

Too old and cowardly to take the Queen's shilling, so I guess this is something my girls might be able to be proud of me for.  Guilt much?!?

What else?  The "prestige vehicle case" is underway.  I think this one has real legs.

I should add that the other reason I've been AWOL a lot is that I tend to blog from my phone before sleeping, and I've been crashing to sleep pretty readily at night.

Failed to go to the Good Friday service today. I've also rather sucked at Lent this year #CatholicFail. Losing my faith?  I can't remember when I last prayed.

Well, be it all as it may, one presses on. As long as the sun rises there are new things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment