Wednesday 6 January 2016

Dry day with run

Hi everyone,

It's been another pretty good day here in my world.  The rain had cleared through when I woke up this morning, although the air was still comfortingly damp.  Hopefully the plants were able to draw something of value from the air alone.

I was planning on a run after work, so I put my sports bag in the car when I left.  It struck me that the boot of my car is starting to look rather crowded, between my SES kit bag, the first aid bag, and a sports bag.  This will need planning when I next go shopping!


The day itself was quiet.  Enough work to keep me sporadically occupied, but also enough spare time to write a post on first aid for snakebites (this will go up later).

After work I did indeed go out for that run - a 10km loop around Pykes Road.  I could have gone further but time was a bit tight.  The setting sun lit up the cemetery in a beautiful way.  I snatched a photo as I ran past.


Not much more to note about the day.  Suspect the rain has cleared through now, but maybe we'll be lucky.

More tomorrow.  Hope your days are beginning well.

No comments:

Post a Comment