Friday 5 April 2013

Friday, midnight.

Hi everyone,

Short update before my phone conks out.  By way of bullet points -

1.  Day has been heavily spent on the road delivering and picking up things. Pleasant as always to see all the old haunts in Red Hill and Rosebud and Mount Martha, but they've changed immeasurably. Moreover, they're now heavily bound up with memories of Joni which is something I have mixed feelings about.

2.  I'm finding I've lost so much weight my wedding band threatens to come off with unguarded hand movements. I'm trying not to see thus as a sign of any sort.

3.  Surprisingly, even when you're out of work, the weekends still feel important because you feel less useless. The worst thing about unemployment (aside from the lack of pay) is finding that life gets rather unstructured.

4.  On a related note, I got an email today from the Victorian Givernment advising I'd been knocked back for a job I'd forgotten I'd applied for.

5.  I got an email today advising I'd passed my French language DELF exam.

6.  Chilly autumn mornings are a blessing from God!

Have a great day.  More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment