Saturday 27 April 2013

Sunday morning

Hi everyone,

Quick post by phone before I get the day underway.

Cloudy morning here and cool. Possibly rain to come but I doubt it.  Breakfast while radio played "Australia All Over" which parents like. Of all the things that are a problem for moving country Australia forward, that 5 hours of radio each week is high on the list: how can someone be persuaded to relocate away from thr city if their chief impression of country-dwellers is a whiny, nostalgic insularity?  Sigh.

Bad attack of the blues the last few days thinking about how far off track my life has gone. The dark clouds lifted from over me yesterday about 2pm; I'm feeling somewhat back to normal this morning, if not 100%.  A little sunlight and moving around outside should do the trick. Ideally I'd go to Mass but open religion tends to make things uncomfortable around the Casa.  "Blessed are the peacemakers"? I hope so!

More soon. There's sunlight and clean air to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment