Monday 27 May 2013

Moving on

Hi everyone,

Short post while I have a moment.  Dad and I are about to head down to Flinders from Shepparton; will pick up some poll cattle from Nagambie on way and deliver to Mt Martha.

While we're down on that side of the state, I'll empty the storage unit at Moorabbin and my room in Brunswick and hand back the keys.  I guess this means that, after over a decade, I'm no longer a Melburnian.  I spent yesterday evening emailing changes of address to a bunch of places.

Not really feeling anything about all of this.  Oddly, I think the things I'll miss most about Melbourne is the smell of pizza on Lygon Street in the evenings, and going to Melbourne City Baths.  I don't think this is the end of the road neither:  somehow I don't think my destiny is to be a country lawyer in the Goulburn Valley for the term of my natural life.  Just have to keep moving on.  The journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step!

No comments:

Post a Comment