Thursday 2 May 2013

Thursday

Hi everyone,

Short update after posting today's run time to dailymile.com.  Not a huge amount to report: a day of loading things on the truck while enjoying one of the increasingly rare pleasant autumn days.  Trip to check cattle at Mt Martha and to Aldi in Mornington during the day.

Blues were dragging me down a bit during the day, but a stiff run to the war memorial and back this evening has driven them off and has cleared my head in the usual manner.

May have some good news to share on a particular matter in the next few weeks.  Watch this space. 

Presently hurriedly flipping through a biography of Cecil Rhodes for a piece I've half-written already (I know, I know, writing the lead on the way to the ballpark) which combines details from this buffoon (who it pains me immeasurably to find myself inadvertently agreeing with) and this book.  Why do I insist on writing this sort of drivel?  Well, I guess because once in a while (about 15-20% of the time) I actually produce something good

No more for now.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment