Monday 30 September 2013

Monday update

Hi everyone,

How are things?  It's been an intense but somewhat frustrating day here.  I wanted to be out if bed just in 5am to squeeze in a quick 20km run before breakfast.  It didn't quite work, and so I was out of bed at 6am which meant a little better than 10kms (http://www.dailymile.com/people/sdtuc2/entries/25325553).  I'm not sure how I'm going to get in a 20km and a 30km prior to the marathon.  Hmmm.

I was at work a bit before 9am.  I got through most of the stuff on the to do list, but without feeling like I was actually achieving very much.  I dunno, I just felt kind of ... sedated.  Healthy lunch of fruit and nuts.  Does that make any sense?  Well, no matter.  As I said, it was a tolerably productive day, and I found time in the late afternoon to rattle off the updates to the other day's casenote for Ag Law News.

Back at the Casa a bit before 7pm.  Parentals in doing ok although being cooped up together is not making them overly happy.  TopGear rerun in the evening.  Reading up on real property law.

No comments:

Post a Comment