Wednesday 29 January 2014

Evening post

Hi everyone,

Typing this just after midnight as the house cools down.

Day went well after I got back to the office from the dentist.  Not quite as good as I'd hoped, but close: I'm still not working quite at a satisfactory level, but I'm getting close.

Missing the girls like hell right now.  One of the presents I got them for their birthday is a game called "Sturdy Birdy" - as best I can tell its kind of like twister except for balance.  All the reviews on Amazon talk about how much fun it is, and how children love it. And I know I'll never get to play it with them: because after all, I'm only a "special events Dad", and, you know, a dangerous maniac.

Life, even with the best of resources, still truly sucks sometimes.

Well, nothing is improved by moping.  Continuons.

No comments:

Post a Comment