Friday 31 January 2014

What a week...

Hi everyone,

Terribly glad we're at the weekend.  Four day weeks are fun but tend to throw me off my rhythm.  And yesterday's gallivanting about the countryside didn't really help I have to say.

On the plus side, I'm getting my handle on work again.  A good week next week and I should be right back on top.

Weather still unpleasantly hot.  Thought about going for a run after work but went for office drinks in air conditioned comfort.

Tomorrow is the birthday of Grace and Rachel.  Missing them terribly again.  I keep thinking how I was able to soothe away Grace's little worry last week and wish I could do that for them all the time. It just sucks not being there with them :(. Thank God for the Skype date tomorrow.

Very tired tonight.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment