Friday 28 August 2015

Comings and goings

Hi everyone,

It's been another quiet day here.  I was up early to feed the dog and give him a walk before work - it was a good cool fresh morning.

Work itself was quiet: lots of filing and a fair bit of time messing about with an excel spreadsheet for a particular bill.  My pod-mates decided to hold an impromptu morning tea which was pleasant - à la St Bernard's day last week, they attributed this to St Augustines day.  Either they're making fun of me or I made an impression!

Saw mum after work. She seemed a little subdued, but looking forward to a trip home this weekend.  Dad got back from the south today, and I think I heard Fran get in just before.

Not much more for now. One idea I'd like to share is bubbling in my head; will think it through more before I write it.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment