Monday 4 March 2013

Monday and discussions and an anniversary


Hi everyone,


How've your days been?  It's been a beautiful warm day here and overall it's gone well.

I had the meeting with a recruiter this morning about a job up-country.  Probably the less said about that, the better, but I'm hopeful it'll morph into at least a 'for now' job.  We'll see.

Most of the time today was the fairly dull exercise of winding things up and handing over files.  No great excitement there, although in one way it feels kind of liberating.  I caught up with some friends from the old old job for lunch at the Metropolitan Hotel.  I'm proud to boast that I was disciplined and kept myself to a Greek salad.  The only drawback is that even now I'm craving fetta and olives.



Image from here

Went for a long run in the evening.  Dinner, some TV and other like activities for the balance of the evening.  And now, bedtime.

Sorry this isn't more exciting, I'm afraid!

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment