Monday 25 March 2013

Morning

Hi everyone,

It's just after 5am at Shepparton and I've woken from a night of strange dreams I can't really remember.

Sorry I've been blogging erratically lately. It's not for want of time; just being dead tired in the evenings.

Yesterday afternoon I spoke to the recruiter who I mentioned the other day. Not great news. There IS a job in the offing, but it's within the defence system where my name is presently mud. I've said to put my name forward but I'm not optimistic.  Sigh.

Will be back in Melbourne Wednesday and Thursday, then to Flinders Thursday and back to Shepparton on Good Friday. Will skype with girls Thursday morning which will be great.  The fact that this will be my first ever week without pay? Not so great.  Things will be OK for now, but I worry for Joni and the girls.

Eyelids getting heavy again. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment