Wednesday 12 February 2014

Wednesday and a dying wind...

 Hi everyone,

Typing this while an episode of The Simpsons rots the shine off my IQ.  

Sorry I've been offline a few days.  Things are generally good aside from the weather heating up again.  My performance at work is more like I'd expect from myself and I'm pleased with that.

Skyped with the girls twice last week.  Missing them lots and wondering when the hell I'll get to see them for real next.

I don't know what's wrong with me.  Just feeling somehow ... trapped.  I once wrote a poem about Joni that ended with the image of the wind dying away as a boat neared Ithaca.  Looking at where I'm at with my life now it feels like I found Ithaca, but it somehow wasn't there.

Well, probably nothing a good nights sleep won't help.  More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment