Sunday 15 January 2012

Short update

This is just a short update by way of showing I haven‘t forgotten.  Presently typing this on my phone as it‘s late and I need to be sleeping.

It‘s been a good day. I watched the Saints game in the morning - it was a good game but a shame to end the season like that.  Walked to the office by way of the Queen Vic Market and bought the week‘s dinner supplies for what seemed like not a lot. On the way I passed through the Carlton Gardens (photos herewith). Did some work at the office, and also wrapped and boxed a package for Joni and the girls. I‘ll post it tomorrow.

I was missing my three ladies a lot when I left the office. As it happened, on the tram I found myself next to a family with a 21 month old toddler called Natasha. She was fascinated by the green leafy tops of the celery I‘d bought at the Market. Her mother was at the point where she was happy with anything that kept her up-past-her-bedtime toddler entertained, so that was fun. She seemed so much like both Grace and Rachel, so that put a smile on my face.

Then, back here. I made a quick tuna and spinach risotto for dinner, ironed my shirts and turned in.   Which brings me to now.

See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment