Saturday 11 August 2012

Saturday evening

Hi everyone,

Quick post this evening, to reflect a reasonably quiet day.

I woke up this morning unsure what to do with the day and whether to head down to the parents place at the weekend.  They seemed to be away (which a quick text exchange with oldest sister tended to confirm), so it looked like I was going to be in town for the day.

I decided to head to the library to continue the work on the Quasi-War project, which took the afternoon up.  Productively though: I'm starting to see my hypothesis confirmed, but in a way I didn't expect it to be.  Interesting...

Back here by 7pm.  Went and got groceries and made dinner - I should say that the pasta I made last night did indeed go well with pork cooked with some olive oil and thyme!  Then back up here.  Updated a scrap book, and now blogging and bed.

Dishearteningly cold here.  Hope the parentals are OK.

Hope all your your weekends are going well.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment