Monday 24 December 2012

Lunch update

Hi everyone,

Quick post from the Casa Parental just after lunch.

I slept erratically last night - a lot of weird dreams.  Anyway, I was up at a somewhat respectable hour, so that's all good.  Morning has been spent with Dad and Michael cutting wood and putting it in a hopper to begin to dry out.

The weather is good and the day a little cool, so it's pleasant to be outside.

I've been enjoying looking at peoples' instagram pictures of families getting together.  Although herein, perhaps, one of the drawbacks of the digital life: you do feel a little like someone standing outside the window of another person's house, looking in on celebrations you're not part of.  I dunno, I just feel a little lost I guess.  Kind of like there's something big and special going on, but it's not exactly part of my own corner of reality.  I'm not sure quite what to make of this.  Hmm.

OK, that's enough for now.  All being well I'll have an update with more pictures this evening.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment