Monday 25 February 2013

A good day for history

Hi everyone,

I didn't plan to be posting this so late and from my phone, but here it is.

I wanted to say it's been a good day for history in my world. For one thing, I got an email this afternoon advising that a slot had opened up in a weekend course in marine archaeology if I wanted to take it. I snapped it up!  No, I'm not rushing out to buy the Indiana Jones hat. But, you have to start somewhere.

The other plus was that when I got back to the casa this evening, I found that I'd received historical literature variously from the Agricultural History Society -



the American Historical Association -


and Amazon -


Feels like I'm on the right path!  Which is good, as right now at work, with two weeks to go and no job in sight (and frankly, feeling physically sick at the thought of more legal practice) my motivation is kinda low.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment