Tuesday 26 February 2013

Tram update ... tired (and edited)

Hi everyone,

How are things?  I'm posting this from the tram; I'll probably post a bit more later tonight.

Tired as hell right now.  I expect thats because of getting to sleep about 3am on Sunday night and 2am last night (Skype and Coursera being, respectively, the culprits).  Although it might also be because work seems a little pointless at this moment. Indeed, so much so that today I spent about 3 hours applying for jobs today (applied for one in insurance and two contract roles in law reform).


Almost my stop. More later.
 
=================================

Hi everyone (again).  I posted that from the tram, as discussed, but decided to go back and edit it a bit and then I thought: just keep writing.

Anyway, here I am.  It's been what one might call a kind of standard evening.  I went for a decent run, had dinner, posted a few reviews on goodreads.com (if you'd care to, add me as a connection - the link should be there on the right), got caught up with blogs, facebook, twitter, dailymile and everything else in the wacky world of social media.  And now, about to go have a shave and another shower (the evening is really humid), then turn in and do some reading and an early(ish) night.  This will be a plus - this last week I've been working flat out in the evenings to get caught up with the course at Uni of Virginia.

http://www.economicdevelopmenthq.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/1503354_orig.png


Of course, I still have the course at Uni of Central Florida to catch up on too, but I'm only a week behind in that one.
University of Central Florida

Anyway, that's why it's felt good to have an evening of relative inactivity.

Back to reality tomorrow though.  Some recent developments in Floridian and Oklahoman law have brought to the fore a couple of opportunities for publication.  Also I'm still  trying to turn out a piece for the ABA Workers Comp Committee newsletter, and a piece for Agricultural History that I have about half written and need to finish.  And of course, there's that pesky "find a frickin' job" issue!

Anyway, that's my evening.  Hope all's well with you!

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment