Friday 15 February 2013

eWOL again

Hi everyone,

Sorry - I've been eWOL again. Well, not quite eWOL: I just had some difficulty finding time to blog, between work, running in the evenings, doing a course in modern history through Coursera and making a plasma donation.

No good news on the job front. My departure was officially announced yesterday. Honestly, I'm having a struggle to keep focussed on the hunt for work. Just so ... tired.  I'm game to work but, I dunno, my brain feels like my legs did after the two hour run last weekend.  Well, it'll get right soon.

Typing this on the road: currently heading to Shepparton with Fran and Michael for weekend (random photo out window below). Stopped for coffee at Coburg McDonalds already (photo) but still very tired: woke up a lot last night because of some very weird dreams.

Ok, I guess that's the update.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment