Friday 1 February 2013

Eyes ... closing ...

Hi everyone,

Quickly posting this from my phone as I lie here in bed at Shepparton with the window open and the wind blowing outside.

It's been a punishing couple of days, and feeling even lower because today is my daughters' birthday.  I spoke with them by phone at their bedtime today. Joni had previously sent me a text saying she was taking them to a Mexican restaurant for their special pre-birthday tea because they'd asked for salsa, and was getting cupcakes for their little school birthday party tomorrow. It hit me how I've now LOST all those moments. Talk about rubbing salt into the wound.

This. Just. Sucks.

Drove up here with dad after work as I had nothing planned for weekend except writing. Mum has been here all week and seems happy to be so.

Definitely time to sleep.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment