Wednesday 26 September 2012

300th Post!

Hi everyone,

Here it is, the 300th post! I really can't quite believe it, considering I started this blog about a year ago and so I guess have an average of about a post every day and a half.

I know I should post some huge deep and meaningful retrospective, but it's late and I'm desperately tired and have a trial starting tomorrow, so I think I'll content myself with a few of the things that I'm grateful for in connection with blogging -

• I'm grateful that it's made me awesome new friends, like Heather at Chasing Butterflies or Cori at Everyday Enchanted or Leelee at Heartland Girl.

• I'm grateful to have found that often, things you hate yourself for are things other people either don't notice or don't give a rat's about.

•. I'm grateful for having had the chance to learn over the last year that you really can survive your nightmare scenarios as long as you can keep putting one boot in front of the other.

•. I'm grateful for all the bloggers I've read who taught me that the moment to start or continue chasing your dreams is right now. Even if you're like me and kind of an expert in not letting things go. That's a fault I need to keep working on.

• I'm grateful that my sisters K and J seem to have enjoyed reading this since I shared it with them.

•. I'm not going to lie: sometimes I'm awful glad there's a "delete post" button!

Ok, I think it's time to sleep.

See you tomorrow folks.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words. Happy 300th!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather - how many posts are you up to over at C.B.?

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the 300th post! Blogging is a fun experience and I love it! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Lauren! I really enjoy blogging, but I wondered for a while about it as (stereotype time) it seemed to be more of a girls' hobby ... then after blogging for a few months and making new friends through it, I just decided: screw it - if it feels good, roll with it!

      Delete
  3. Hi,

    Great... I enjoyed reading through a few of your posts!
    I'm a new follower, my name is Catherine.

    Come and check out my blog too:
    travelingwithjc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many many thanks for the follow - now scooting over to check out your site!

      Delete