Friday 21 September 2012

Friday, Friday...

Hi everyone,

I was going to write something deep, meaningful and insightful.

But then I thought: screw that.  It's been a 56 hour week at the office (I have a timesheet to prove it).  It's Friday.  I had dinner in my room because I didn't feel like talking to my housemates, and I spent an extra 3 hours at the office this evening drafting a piece on jurisdictional arguments for an ABA newsletter.  And it's nearly 2am and I should have gone to bed hours ago.

So instead, here's some things that made me laugh!

Firstly, buy cookies.  And send me a pack too.  I haven't had girl scout cookies in about 6 years!








 

 If I stay up another 5 hours, I can watch the sunrise.


Just happy to be on TV


I need to go to bed.


See you tomorrow folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment