Wednesday 23 January 2013

From the Tram ... and From Here ...

Hi everyone,

It's 7:20pm and I'm on the tram back to the Casa. It got to about 6:30 and my brain hit The Wall - that stage where I was preparing an advice and going over a file and having trouble remembering whose side I was on. So, I decided to pull the pin and go down to Spencer Street Station and collect my train ticket for Friday afternoon and then head for Brunswick. In any case, I need to prepare some more job applications. I'm also trying to persuade myself my legs will cope with a run; not at all sure they will.

* * * * *

OK, back again - at Brunswick and at about 11:30pm, trying to write this, look for jobs and keep half an ear on Two Broke Girls in the background.  Did I mention that I'm not a natural multitasker?

The run was longer than intended - 4.7 miles rather than the 2 I'd planned.

- - - - -

Sorry - I'm going to pull this up here and get back to looking for jobs.  I feel a bit guilty for waffling about all evening running and watching TV and posting a letter I got into the Richmond Times-Dispatch today, rather than sending applications off.  Anyway, the day was fairly wearing but I've managed to get some networking in as well.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment