Tuesday 15 November 2011

Another night, another tram.

Tonight finds me waiting for the right tram. It‘s been a frustrating day.  Very busy, and a decent bit done, but just not cutting through in what I would regard as an acceptable fashion.  Hmm.

I‘m going to try getting in early instead of staying late. Wirking back in the evenings, I just get distracted too easily and don‘t get done what I want to. My instincts tell me the mornings will work better.

I met with Sonia the psychologist before work this morning. Productive. I‘ve been holding up well since Mrs T flew out, which may be because I haven‘t really had tme to mope. She thinks I may kind of crash once the pressure is off, so she suggested things to do to keep busy when that time hits.

I got a text message from Mrs T today. She has a mobile phone now which is great. An iPhone no less, so we should be able to stay in touch easily.

So, overall, a frustrating day with redeeming features. I‘ll try calling Mrs T tomorrow morning - it‘d be great to hear her voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment