Sunday 6 November 2011

Sunday night

I'm typing this on my iPod lying in bed. This is likely to be a week of very short posts written on the fly with whatever comes to hand.

Two of the in-laws arrived in Melbourne yesterday - mrs T's sister and brother in law. Great people who I adore! They'll help Mrs T get the girls back on the plane. Nice to have them here, even given the reason.

Today we did early thanksgiving for some of our friends plus the said in laws. We fried 2 turkeys and watched the LSU-Alabama game. I have to say that as I was driving about in the morning for ice, a gas bottle etc, and coming home to a house full of energy and family-feeling, I was reassured and just knew we are doing the right thing.

Ok - enough for now. Will write more as time permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment