Sunday 27 November 2011

Sunday evening

Well, here I am on the number 96 tram again. It‘s 8:30 Sunday night. I‘ve been at the office today, and I went to one of the city supermarkets for some necessities after work.

The day‘s been kind of quiet. Well, very quiet. I slept heavy after yesterday‘s snafu, and was running too late to make it to Mass.  On the plus side, I tried the car this morning and it‘s going again - I‘m still uncertain if the problem was electrical or starter motor.

Sigh. There‘s a baby on the tram who laughs the way Grace laughs. Ouch.

Yeah, so, cars up and running again. I trammed to the office and got through some of the backlog. A solid day‘s work, I actually think. But so much left to do.

I picked up necessities from the supermarket after work. Shaving foam, rice, fun stuff like that. And now, on the tram. One thing I did buy was a can of baked beans, since I suspect Katie will get the shits if I try and cook rice after 8pm. Dinner in my room may be the easier option. Hey ho for a total regression to my university days.

I texted with Mrs T about midday, which was nice. I miss her a lot. I‘ll dash off a letter to her this evening, which always makes me feel close to her.

Early start tomorrow.  Backlog, multiple case reviews and a trial starting with a barrister briefed at the last minute. Lot of work ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment