Thursday 17 November 2011

Warm evening

It‘s a warm evening, and I‘m in the team for the sharehouse again.

I got to talk to Mrs T last night! So good to hear her voice, although she was pretty tired. G (the younger twin) is sick and snuffly and not sleeping well, so that‘s also been costing Mrs T sleep. She‘s been out testdriving cars today. And she confirmed last night that she got the job that came up before she left. It‘s not great work, but it‘s a start and comes with health insurance.

It was a good day here too. The extra medication is really helping. I had a major “oh shit“ moment tiday on a file, and after the initial sensation of ice water running down my spine, I didn‘t plunge into self-execration or despair. I just took a deep breath and fixed it. I‘m pleased with that. And I was more together and on top of things than I‘ve ever been during two client file review in the afternoon.

All praise, then, to the makers of Pristiq!

Our furniture all gets loaded on the ship tomorrow for the long sea voyage. I kind of like the thought of our kitchen table taking a long cruise on the MV Ital Mattina.

Ok - it‘s near my stop. I‘ll post this and go see what can be found for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment