Saturday 13 October 2012

A somewhat wordless weekend

Hi everyone,
So here I am at the family place for the weekend.  I drove down earlier today. My father and little sister are at one of the northern properties, so it‘s just mum and me here.  This is a little difficult, as I‘m not yet quite in a space to explain the whole marriage situation.  Anyway, not having any pressing chores, I spent some time cruising the area and getting some photos, and I though you might like to see them.
And, as I‘m doing this from my phone, I‘m afraid I can‘t give a commentary on each (the Blogger app is pretty basic).  Hope you enjoy them anyway.





1 comment:

  1. Your photos turned out pretty good. I just wanted to stop by and nominate you for the Liebster Blog Award. Come and get it anytime you like.

    ReplyDelete