Thursday 18 October 2012

Pictorial maybe?

Hi everyone,

There's not a lot to report today.  It was an appointment free day, thank God, and productive.  When I knocked off at 9pm (I know, bad habits kicking in again) I was halfway through drafting my appeal advice from yesterday's loss.

Anyway, since there's not much actual news to share, I thought I may as well share a few pictures from a road trip a few years back.


This one is from the property my maternal grandparents lived on when we were kids, in southern New South Wales.  About 20 years ago this was the grandmother's vegetable patch


This is the Big Ned Kelly at Glenrowan.  Sorry about the photo of ol' Ned being on his side.  To know what a great holiday destination Glenrowan is, watch this,


A shot on the road between Albury and Howlong.
 

The gateway to Brocklesby


 Finlay's store in Brocklesby, now sadly boarded up.  Icypoles from here in summer tasted awesome. 



The grain silos at Brocklesby


The next two are where the grandparents' house was - now sadly reduced to bricks and twisted corrugated iron.   The number of times we sat out here with the grandfather on long summer evenings ... the memories!



Thanks for indulging me folks!  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment