Sunday 14 October 2012

While a video loads

Hi everyone,
It‘s 1:30am and I‘m back in Melbourne as I type this. Right now my phone is uploading a short video from the weekend to youtube.  It‘s not unearthly special - just some film of one of the prettier places there from this afternoon.  I have a longer piece prepared as well, but my phone won‘t load it without wifi.
It‘s been a productive weekend. Friday I finished the rough draft of the piece on Richard III I‘d been wrestling with. This morning I scribbled the initial draft of a review of Sophie Wahnich‘s recently-translated book on the Reign of Terror.
As you know, the weekend was spent with my mother.  It‘s a relationship that‘s kind of loving but awkward.  Sadly, not much more I can usefully say on that point.
It was in any case, a good weekend. Lots of sunlight and fresh air.
Hope your weekends were good too!
And btw: the video I was loading here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUApO5ADKXI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment