Monday 22 October 2012

Monday recap

Hi everyone,

It's after 1am and I really need to turn the laptop off and get to bed.  I'm a little heartbroken as I just finished typing a really good law and history piece for the wordpress blog and then pushed the wrong button and lost the lot.  I don't really care for wordpress as a blogging platform, but need something I can use that's separate from blogspot so as to keep these two bits of my life separate.

 










IT problems aside, it's been a great day from my perspective.  I had a hearing in the County Court today.  As it's still on foot, I can't really share details, but I think the phrase "issues rich and challenging" applies, as does the phrase "batting in a speedball cage".  And who was there at the middle of the storm, juggling interests and problems, keeping folks happy and generally finessing smooth progress from a losing hand?  Little ol' me!  I know it sounds like I'm plugging myself, but I've never thought of myself as a competent litigator before.  Discovering I don't just automatically screw things up is something that doesn't get old!

Worked a few extra hours this evening on a singularly intractable advice.  Dinner of macaroni and cheese with a little canned tuna and corn.  Skyped with my little angels tonight - so so so adorable, and Joni tells me Rachel is getting better all the time.  So in love with my little princesses and think they're due for another 'just because' present.

OK, time for me to sleep.  Lots to do tomorrow, including the balance of this hearing.  Fortunately thing will quiet down a little after this week.

See you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment