Monday 8 October 2012

Not what the day deserves

Hi everyone,
This post won‘t be as long as the day deserves.  That might be just as well though: it‘s probably only interesting to me.  Anyway, today was the first ‘difficult‘ day I‘d had at the new job.  Difficult in the sense of being late in, and having no less than 4 medium size crises unravel through the day. Usually that sort of thing should make me insane and blame myself and convinced I‘m a horrible evil failure. Today - I just got in with it, fixed the problem and generally managed to roll through. Maybe it sounds pathetic, I guess, but it feels good to think “I still got it“.
Evening was a little difficult because I kept thinking of Grace and Rachel last night, playing with their wooden blocks, and how Grace so lives cuddling her little white toy bunny.  I miss my little girls so much.  Why can‘t we turn time backwards? Sigh.
Ok, it‘s very late. Sleep time.
See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you handled the work problems with ease. I'm so proud of you that you didn't let it get the best of you. Praying you'll be able to see your girls soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work has been difficult for me lately. I wish we could turn back time sometimes! haha! Hoping you see your girls soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your days get better, it is never easy to be dealing with multiple issues.

    ReplyDelete