Wednesday 15 February 2012

Failing to sleep

Hi everyone,

Tonights post is being written on a warm night (27°C), in bed and in my phone.

It‘s been another packed day, hopping from one file to another. All the bits seem to be coming together but. I have a hearing on tomorrow that also came together today. All in all, promising.

I got back here less late than last night, and was able to catch the last 45 minutes or so of Zombieland on Go! channel. I see that Go! is now carrying that show “Excess Baggage“ that Channel Nine had been advertising relentlessly since December. Wow: all that hype, and Nine banished the show to the secondary channel after just four episodes. I can‘t help thinking this proves something but I‘m buggered if I can see what it is.

Traded a few texts with Joni about lunchtime. Just missed window to say goodnight to girls. Will try again tomorrow, court permitting. Miss them all.

Ok, enough. Time to sleep.

Oh, the picture? It‘s one of the ticket validation machines from tonight‘s tram. I was all out of other illustrations.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment