Tuesday 12 June 2012

Eyes propped open with matchsticks

Hi everyone,

It‘s been a good day. This might be a short entry though ... tired ...

I was in court most of the day. One application to fix for legal argument (denied), and a substantive hearing which is running and looks promising.

I didn‘t work late - only enough to set up for tomorrow (another hearing) and tie off a few loose ends. Back to the Casa by 8pm. Went for a run which was much needed, although it was cold out even for me - my leg joints were markedly painful.

When I came to make dinner, one of my housemates was looking a bit low - she‘s looking for a job and is low on money and running out of places to move to when her lease runs out. Anyway, I offered to make her dinner which she was happy about, so I warmed up some if last week‘s pea and ham soup I‘d frozen (freezing it had really brought the flavours together) and smothered some hamburgers. I dialled back the chilli a bit which really helped - it let all the other tastes come through. And the housemate genuinely seemed to enjoy it too!

Ok, i guess that‘s it. Time for much needed sleep.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment