Friday 29 June 2012

Friday post

Hi everyone,

Drafting this on the tram. Sorry if there‘s typoes. Tonight was the new firm‘s end of financial year function, so I‘m forcing myself to sober up pre skyping. I didn‘t intend to kick on tonight, but I figured I should take any opportunity to forge a rapport within the new firm.

It‘s been a productive day. Only two or three files worked on, but with signficant progress on two of them, which is a good thing.

The E.O.F.Y. drinks were good - not feeling like some stupid orangutang in a suit. Sweet God, why did I make myself stay at my first job so long? Why did I believe as an article of faith that I deserved to feel like that, like a highly skilled chimpanzee in a Van Heusen suit?

* * * * *

It was a GREAT skype with Joni and the girls! Lord but they‘re two smart little munchkins. So loving and sisterly. I‘m dead proud of them!

Ok - it‘s late and it‘s bedtime.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment