Thursday 28 June 2012

Horizontal posting

Hi everyone,

Horizontal blogging again tonight. Sorry.

Today the real work began, of ploughing into files and beginning to formulate strategies and advice. Still feeling pretty good about it!

At lunch I went to the old workplace to pick up my stuff, and it was nice to see some of the folks there. Really good.

After work I set up my office with my things, books, statutes, etc. I put up the photos of the girls, and a couple of their drawings, and that made me happy - a little voice saying “THAT‘s why you‘re doing this (pictures below).

Dinner was the last of last night‘s smothered hamburgers. I got an email after dinner advising that a newspaper in Pa is willing to publish one of my historical pieces, so I‘m pretty stoked about that!!! And now blogging and bed.

Have a good day everyone! See you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment