Thursday 7 June 2012

Few words, but good architecture

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday - it inadvertently became a late night at the office and when I got back here, all I wanted to do was sleep.

Today was a little odd: I had one court appearance in the morning, and spent the rest of the day trying to draft a letter of advice and kept getting interrupted. I was having a little trouble keeping my head in the game and so I spent lunch hour in the Supreme Court library doing some research. The library itself is beautiful late Victorian architecture - I took a few pictures which are at the end of this post.

In the evening we had the firm‘s trivia challenge, which was a lot if fun, and when I got back here late in tge evening I went for another run to St Mary‘s and back in the chilly air. It felt good, and gave me a much needed charge of energy. Really blows away the cobwebs.

Bed now. Desperately need to get this advice out tomorrow. Wish me luck!

See you tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment