Sunday 24 June 2012

The Balance of Sunday

Hi everyone,

It‘s been a pleasant balance of Sunday. After the last post I went and found a coffee shop where I had a coffee and a hot chocolate and spent some pleasant, peaceful time doing the crossword. Picture below.

I got to 6pm Mass at St Francis‘ on Lonsdale Street. Where St Patrick‘s is solemn and awe-inspiring, St Francis‘ is warm and welcoming, and there‘s always a good turnout, e ening for the Sunday evening service, and so it was, you could say, a reassuring service. Apart from that even with the coffee I was drowsing badly during the liturgy of the Eucharist.

Then, back here, watched a bit of Big Bang Theory and had dinner. Now in bed, and going to get a good night‘s sleep prior to starting the new job tomorrow. Wish me luck!

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment