Wednesday 13 June 2012

One tired lawyer

Hi everyone,

Shortish post tonight. Multiple hearings over multiple days equals one tired lawyer, so I‘m getting an early night.

Two matters were listed for hearing this morning (well, one was listed and the other was part heard), so I was juggling two barristers, two insurers, two employers, and somewhat inconsistent sets of advice. Anyway, one didn‘t settle and the other kept running, which gives you some idea why I had my hands full. Still, it all came together in the end.

Left work at a bit after 7pm. Back and knees a bit sore today so I swapped tonight‘s run for 30 minutes of stretching while watching Big Bang Theory. The fun thing about stretching is that you can drink wine shile you‘re doing it :).

Dinner of pea and ham soup and some frozen vegetables. Did some more work on a research paper tonight, and now earlyish bed (thank God!).

See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment