Sunday 17 June 2012

Long silence

Hi everyone,

Sorry it‘s been a while since I last posted. A bunch of nights where I was just too tired to write a post, I‘m afraid. In short recap, on Thursday evening some of the crew from work and I went out for Korean BBQ for dinner. Pictures below - really good!

Friday was another busy day. Late -running drinks and early bedtime.

Saturday I declared a no work day and spent it settling a paper I‘ve been writing, and also spent a couple of hours helping one of the housemates look for a job. Dinner was communal pizza night at the sharehouse. Skyped with Joni and girls in the evening which was awesome

Today I did some laundry, finished editing the aforesaid paper, went to the office for a bit and had a late dinner.

And now, sleep time. Case to run tomorrow. Can scarcely believe this is my last week at this job - just doesn‘t seem real.

See you tomorrow.








2 comments: