Thursday 8 December 2011

A day on the ...

Ugh. It‘s 11:10pm amd I‘m on the tram. This is becoming a way bad habit.

Today hasn‘t been a complete day on the roller coaster, but it‘s been close. A couple of genuinely complex files and few last minute developments on things that were problematic to begin with. I think I mentioned before that lately when I get stressed, I‘ve been biting my hands and fingers (weird or what?). I‘m looking at my hands now and reflecting that that the casual observer might think some time today I wss fighting off an attack by a medium sized dog. Another habit to break, especially since I think I‘ve inadvertently done it in front of a couple of people this week.

Aside from this, little to report. I took my dinner to the office today and had it there. More than anything else because I‘ve been getting tired of getting back to the house late-ish and heating up a meal and having someone say to me “hey, you‘re eating dinner at 10.00 in the evening“ (internal reply: “really? No shit. I was aware neither of the time nor my current activity. Thanks for clearing that up - you‘re a pal!“).

Ok, my stop. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment